Tuesday 19 October 2010

Baby Bellies

Being pregnant with Anna in Taiwan was very exciting but also a bit lonely - I had no close friends in a similar situation in Taipei, with whom I could have discussed all my pregnancy-thoughts. But this time, I can share my pregnancy with three(!) close friends, who are expecting, too! To remember this special time, we decided to have a home-made photo shooting - and we had to hurry, as Maria's due-date is this week (yellow flower)! (Petra - orange flower - is scheduled for November and Annette - red flower - and I for December.)
Our kids were watching with big eyes what we did, but luckily Annette had baked enough waffles to keep them at bay and busy! Afterwards, they were allowed to an own photo shooting - what a pity that Maria's Darius was missing...
We might do a similar photo shooting in January - then hopefully with four healthy little babies in our arms instead of the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment